Spanish Classes In Ames, Open Up Your Horizons
Learning a second or even a third language is an advantage for adults not just in the workplace but simply for living in America. The United States is one of the most ethnically diverse counrtries in the world. Did you know for instance, that over 800 languages are spoken in the United States?
While English is likely the most common language spoken in your area of Ames, Spanish is the second most spoken language in America, making up around 15% of the population. So, when you learn Spanish that’s almost 41 million new people you could potentially chat to and make friends with!
What are the benefits of learning Spanish?
- Improves your brain – When you’re learning a new language it’s almost as if your brain takes on a new lease of life. Suddenly, you’ll find your memory becomes better as Spanish words and phrases suddenly float into your head, leaving you feeling both surprised and excited. You’ll even find you become more adept at multi-tasking in the workplace and at home. In fact, it’s been proven that learning a new language can help prevent dementia in later life!
- Improve your native language – When you focus on the intricacies of learning a second language, such as Spanish, you’ll be amazed at how your language skills in your native tongue improve.
- Opens up new opportunities – Learning a second language, particularly Spanish which is widely spoken, opens up new opportunities for you both in your career and your life as a whole. You can stand out from others in job interviews and even venture onto a different career path, when you have the skills to communicate better with more people.
- Enriched travel – When you travel to Spanish speaking countries, your experience will be richer by being able to communicate more easily without using sign language or a phrase book. Whether it’s booking travel tickets, ordering food, or asking directions, speaking the lingo certainly makes life easier.
Motivation and Need
For many people, learning and retaining a new language is difficult. But it certainly helps if you are motivated and if you have an express need to learn the language. For example, if your dream job happens to be in a Spanish speaking country or you find yourself a Spanish girlfriend/boyfriend.
While signing up at a local language school to learn Spanish may seem the best way forward, you may find it difficult to concentrate after a hard day’s work at the office and if your lesson is only once week, you’ll find it difficult to progress at any speed.
So, what’s the alternative?
Learning Spanish in Ames Online!
At Info Places, we never promote any language learning courses that we haven’t tried ourselves, which is why we’re confident that you’re going to succeed with Rocket Spanish.
Don’t have the time?
Don’t think we haven’t already thought of that 😊
This is why we recommend learning a language online as opposed to sitting in a classroom.
When you learn Spanish in LA using Rocket Spanish, you will
Learn at your own pace
With Rocket Spanish you get to choose when you want to study and because there’s a variety of different lessons, you can pick the best style of learning for the amount of time that you’ve got. With just a few minutes a day, you’ll soon be speaking Spanish.
Because the key element of Rocket Spanish is their interactive audio course, you can put on your headphones and learn
- During your journey to work
- When you’re walking your dog
- At the gym
- Doing the housework
- Or any time that you’re on the go
What’s more, you can access Rocket Spanish from your smartphone, table or computer and you can use the app which is included with every Rocket Spanish course.
Discover how Spanish actually works
To truly understand Spanish, you need to know how it works. If you’ve ever tried learning Spanish with one of the free apps you can download from the Apple store, you’ll know that they teach you basic sentences to learn almost parrot fashion, but you’ve absolutely no idea why the sentence is formed the way it is.
Like most other languages, Spanish has a totally different structure to English and that needs to be explained to you. It’s not something you can pick up like a cold!
Retain what you’ve learned
Retaining what you’ve learned is always a problem and naturally the more you immerse yourself in Spanish and speak with Spanish people, the easier it will become. But in addition, Rocket Reinforcement activities such
- Hear it, say it
- Write it
- Know it
- Play It
have been included with each Spanish lesson to help reinforce and aid your recall until words and phrases stick in your head.
Say it like a native
Another trick of learning any language is to say it out loud as often as you can. There are several features which prompt you to speak Spanish out loud with one of the most useful being Rocket Record. You’ll soon be greeting Spanish people and ordering a coffee, like a pro.
Have a strong network
Membership to Rocket Spanish gives you unlimited access to a team of Spanish teachers, native speakers, and fellow Spanish enthusiasts
So, whatever the time of day, if you want to ask a Spanish related question, go ahead. It’s like having your own personal teacher available 24/7.
Most importantly, learning with Rocket Spanish lets you have fun while you learn. With progress tracking, a rating system, and a leader board for those competitive members, you’re going to be motivated to learn more and more each day.
If you want to learn Spanish in Ames, then what are you waiting for? Sign up now and make it happen.